We are happy to welcome all the volunteers who would like to get an insight of the event, to see
how a festival works, to discover new artists, meet new friends and to live an incredible experience.
We need volunteers for different missions: control access, hospitality, VIP reception, transportation,
promotion, ticketing and so on. Usually for a shift of 5 hours max.
What are the requirements to become a Festival staff member ?
- Be 18 years old by the 29th November 2018
- Hold a Swiss nationality or a residence permits B or C
- Have a health insurance valid in Switzerland
- Speak and understand English or French
- Desire to share an unique experience at the heart of Verbier Station
What are the benefits/advantages ?
- Free access to the festival on your working days
- Free food and beverage on your working days
- Free Polaris T-Shirt
- Accommodation in Hotel de la Poste for CHF 30.-/night with breakfast *
- Accommodation in apartments (group of friends) for CHF 25.-/night without breakfast *
* Limited rooms and apartments
If you need further information before signing up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org