Polaris Festival takes place in the ski resort of Verbier in Valais, in Switzerland. The Main Stage, le Mouton Noir (2’200m), is located directly on the ski slopes. Your Polaris ticket includes a roundtrip ticket in gondola/ ski lift to the Mouton Noir.
Last ski lift from Verbier (Médran) to Mouton Noir
- Friday :: 10.00 pm
- Saturday :: 10.00 pm
- Sunday :: 06.00 pm
You can access Verbier easily by train. We recommend you to stop at Le Châble and then catch the ski lift (gondola lift) to reach Polaris. Check CFF !
You can access Verbier or Le Châble easily by car. For parking facilities we recommend you to park your car directly in Le Châble (parkings free and open 24h). From there you can reach Polaris by gondola lift.
Limousine transfer to Verbier
Enjoy a unique experience going to or from Verbier with this exclusive offer from our partner First Class Limousine Services
- Geneva-Verbier : 650.- in a V Class (7 passengers) or 750.- in an S Class (3 passengers)
- Lausanne-Verbier : 390.- in a V Class (7 passengers) or 460.- in an S Class (3 passengers)
Information and reservations : email@example.com
From 08.00 pm to 02.00 am
Pick-up charge in the ski resort from Médran, Le Rouge and Centrale Place.
From 02.00 am to 05.00 am
Pick-up charge in the ski resort from Central Place to Le Châble or/and to Martigny - Train station.
Price : 10.-/ person for Le Châble and 30.-/ person for Martigny -Train station
Departure approximately every 30 min :: you won't wait more than 45 min
From 11.00 pm to 05.00 am
Pick-up charge at the Châble's train station to Martigny - Train station
Price : 20-/person
Departure approximately every 30 min ( You won't wait more than 45 min)
You can also ask a private taxi ride course with Association Taxi Verbier
- Verbier :: Le Châble: 60.- and from 00.00 am :: 75.- (1-4 passengers)
- Verbier :: Martigny: 130.- and from 00.00 am :: 155.- (1-4 passengers)
- Verbier :: Lausanne: 400.- and from 00.00 am :: 480.- (1-4 passengers) Etc.
Geneva, Milano (Malpensa) and Zurich airports are the closest from Polaris. You can then reach the festival by train or rent a car.
We are happy to present you our accommodation deals in Verbier for this year’s edition. From B&B to 5* hotels, you will find different offers for everyone, with a discount from 15 % to 50 % !
Book your trip to Polaris through our partner Festicket
Purchased tickets are exchanged for a festival wristband at the entrance in Le Châble and Verbier. The gondola lift to Mouton Noir is included in the price. The wristband is personal and is a requirement for admission to the festival. Lost wristbands will not be replaced and broken festival wristbands are not valid for admission. Tickets are sold exclusively for the festival as a whole event and not for individual artists, or acts. Consequently, tickets are not redeemed by changes in schedule or cancelled artists. The program may be suspended or cancelled due to extreme weather conditions.
Closing time for ticket office
- Friday :: 09.45 pm
- Saturday :: 09.45 pm
- Sunday :: 05.45 pm
Minors are not allowed at the festival. To purchase a ticket you must be over 18 years old. Don’t forget your identity card!
Food will be available during the festival at the Mouton Noir’s self-service.
Because of last year's positive experience, we are happy to welcome all the volunteers who would like to get an insight of the event, to see how a festival works, to discover new artists, to meet new friends.
We need volunteers mostly to control access at the main stage and some volunteers for ticketing and hospitality…
What are the requirements for becoming a Festival staff member?
- Be 18 years old by the 9th December 2016
- Hold a Swiss nationality or a residence permits B or C
- Have a valid health insurance valid in Switzerland
- Speak and understand English or French
- Desire to share an unique experience at the heart of the Verbier Station
What are the benefits / Advantages ?
- Free access to the festival on your working days
- Free food & beverage during the festival on your working days
- Free Polaris T-Shirt
- Free accommodation // for people without housing in the area //